PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cards for my XB9 SX 2005

Rusall
05-18-2022, 02:29 AM
Hello. Does anyone have maps that I can use for my bike?
I can not solve the problem with the detonation of fuel on gas discharge. AFV drops to 85%.
My data:
Buell xb9SX 2005 for the Japanese market
Soft ECMDROID ECMSPY
ECM type DDFI2
ECM version BUEIC
Air filter replaced K&N
Exhaust system (not known manufacturer - China)

Air leakage is excluded, all sensors are working, injectors too. Haven't dealt with the fuel pump yet, but a low PRA indicates it's working properly. It is also worth checking the static time.

Rusall
05-18-2022, 11:45 PM
According to the fuel pump, I have suspicions of a faulty pressure valve. Since when I removed the hose from the injectors, I did not see the pressure in the system, which should be there because of this valve. I'm not sure if this affects my problem with explosions in the intake manifold. I have no detonation in the exhaust system, only at the intake. As it says in the manual, I checked all possible air leaks and even changed the O-rings. I also don't like the map of my front cylinder. The numbers do not flow smoothly, but somehow rise and fall sharply (I hope I am writing clearly). I just feel that the motorcycle in the 3000 rpm range does not start working smoothly and if you drive at these speeds, then it twitches. I want to align the indicators in this place and check the result on the trip data record. The rear cylinder map looks better. I'm sure this is a native motorcycle map, but I don't like it)))

Rusall
05-19-2022, 12:12 AM
http://www.purpony.net/ecmspy-maps.html

Thanks for the link. It is not entirely clear how to work with txt files. Since in ECMDROID it is XPR.