PDA

View Full Version : Buells and aussies.

robg
07-07-2009, 07:22 AM
Searching for any aussies out there who can give me some info on where to find buell aftermarket parts. In particular if anyone has heard of or knows where to get subframe spacers or tail lifts for the xb12s. Any help would be appreciated
cheers

okey
07-07-2009, 11:26 AM
mate i am trying to find someone that does off the shelf front and rear sliders.sure i can make em myself and will have to do so if my last couple of avenues turn up blank.What state are u in robq?

robg
07-07-2009, 11:15 PM
in nsw mate, more then happy to help out in any way, wateva cums your way giv me a bell and maybe we can get sum stuff in bulk make it a bit cheaper. Mcnasty is organising sum tail lift parts and wud be interested in importing sum down under. Let me know if ur interested

buelltastic
07-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Gday robg im in nsw also and interested in tail lift bits and any other aftermarket parts that can be had in oz!By the way SRWmoto in vic has some goodies if ya dont know about em,no tail kits though.

robg
07-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Thanks buelltastic, ill make sure to check em out. Im currently waiting on rybuell to get bak to me with an eta on the lift kit, ill probly get a few sets sent out here and definetly put u down for one.

Abs
11-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi guys I live in the Blue Mountains and have been able to find heaps of parts for my xb12s from foot pegs to bar riser clamp but alot of mods I have done myself..