PDA

View Full Version : Buell Ulysses sidecases

dong
07-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Can you get a full face helmet in the Buell accessory Hepco Becker cases?

BuellPartsGuy
07-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Probably not. You might be able to fit one in the top case.

2Evil4U
07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
I'll check. I just put the side bags back on mine. I've always run the top case. I can put a full-face (XL) helmet, FXRG gauntlets, sunglasses and my chaps into the top case with no issues. It's much larger than you'd think.

I do know that you can fit an unopened case of beer and two 10lb bags of ice into EACH side case, though.:D

possumcowboy
07-09-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm able to get a full-face Shoei helmet in any of the three hard cases on my Uly.

I always ride with raingear in the bags, and when the girlfriend and I park to walk around, we put our mesh jackets in the bags along with helmets.

2Evil4U
07-09-2007, 07:59 PM
I concur. The side cases are more than adequate for about any type of helmet storage.

dong
07-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm sure the beer & ice fitment will come in handy sooner or later.

kw ford
07-26-2008, 04:16 AM
I put aset of removable hardcase side bags and brackets for my Ulysses for about $525.00 they will hold a fullface helmet and more 42 liter GIVI bags twistedthrottle.com

SylvanSlayer
07-28-2008, 04:19 AM
I have a the buell cases, you can fit a fulfaced helmet in all the cases

ezrider84
11-23-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi we have been slowly building some new products and wanted to see if there was much interest out there?

The items we will be realeasing shortly include:

Luggage Mount Modular System for Storm(Hardig Bags)
3 different size bags

2 different size Aluminum bags

1-Rear rack system
1-Rear top box systems

These all will be very reasonable priced around 1/2 of Jesses Bags/Buell Systems

All are modular so you can swap sizes, purchase replacements and have a very versatile system.....

email me a jim.anderson@mtglimied.net or

check other products out at riderspecialties.com

Thanks and I would appreciate your feedback

Thanks

Jim

WULFGODSXB
11-25-2008, 01:09 AM
if you guys are are interested in different bags and you already have the stock buell baggs i was told any hepco and becker (they make the buell baggs)bag will fit the mounts and use your key if ordered with key code. they offer a pretty sweet assortment of baggs and all the replacement parts.http://www.amotostuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=hepco_becker

gijimbo1313
11-25-2008, 02:32 PM
Of course you need to be carefull what you put in them. My plastic hinges as broken twice on both my side cases. I now just use a strap around it to keep it closed.