PDA

View Full Version : Renthal road bars in black

oxygen151
07-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Alright i'm looking for the renthal road bars, either low or ultra low (not sure yet depends on if I have to get new cables or not on my scg) in black. They are listed on the website, but I cannot find black renthal road bars for sale anywhere in america.

Does anyone have any idea on where I can get these bars???

I like the stock sweep and width I just want my bars alittle lower. I do not want my bars any wider then they already are.

TooFst
08-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Just get motocross bars the same size..There are a few posts on here talking about size/sweep and width. Sorry never heard of road bars.

ROJO
08-01-2009, 08:10 PM
FYI...I have the Pro-Taper (schoolboy lo) MX bars. They are the same width as stock. They make your riding position a little lower, and more forward. http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/2832_20090212125403_L.jpg

RT Performance
08-02-2009, 12:08 AM
to funny i was looking at a set of those today
bike and quad but i decide i spent enough so i have to put them on my b day xmas list LOL

oxygen151
08-02-2009, 12:16 AM
yeah renthal makes road bars and street fighter bars without the cross bar. I do not want a cross bar and I want them in black. I might just end up getting the rizoma ones in black.

I was just seeing if anyone here has had luck getting the renthal road bars in black. I email al at ASB and he said he could not get them in black.

RT Performance
08-02-2009, 12:41 AM
my city x has the cross bar stock but all the renthal are on with allen there thicker than stock bar(i mean tubing thickness) not sure it would hurt taking the cross bar off?

oxygen151
08-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Yeah I am sure you can take the cross bar off, just after looking on renthals website their road bars seem to have the width, height, and sweep I am looking for.

I really just want something that looks alot better then my stock stainless bars. I like the pullback and width of them, i Just want them an inch or two lower. I figured the renthals would be cheaper than the rizoma's but I found the 7/8" rizomas in black for about $75