PDA

View Full Version : Blast for Sale

shaun5369
08-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a 2008 Buell Blast for sale. I Bought this bike in January and have enjoyed riding it but would like to get something newer. This is a great beginner bike. I am selling the bike not for a profit but to pay it off . After I recieve the title I will turn it over to you. The bike has 1300 miles and has been garage kept the whole time I owned it. Never laid down.. If you buy it at this price I will throw in a Buell Helmet(XL) A Buell mesh riding jacket(XL)with liner and buell leather riding gloves(L) that have been worn maybe twice. I do not have the title at this moment but will give it to you after I payoff the bike and will sign it over to you. I cannot take less than 4500.00 for the bike because that is the payoff amount. The bike is also still under warranty through Adamec Harley Davidson. This bike is available for cash and local pickup only(Jacksonville, Florida), no trades. Please email me for any information. The Link to the ad on craigslist is posted below. The Post features pics of the bike.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/1307001001.html