PDA

View Full Version : Please start putting back up sensors on all cars PLEASE!!!

xbnut
07-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Well me and my buddy go riding down to the local Hooters where they are having a radio station hosting a bikini car wash. So I parked my bike on the side we go get a table to eat and, as soon as our shrimp come out I hear a "boom"? I told my buddy I think that dude just back into to something, and then it hit me my bike was parked there. I ran over there, it was on the ground and wanted to throw up in my mouth. The guy was really sorry and thought I was going to kick his ass, but I kept my cool. But now I have a broken blinker, side mirror, peg, the bracket that holds the rear passenger pegs is bent, broken carbon lower, and scratches on the frame, swingarm forks, what a f@ucked up day.

LeFox
07-22-2007, 04:22 PM
sh!t happens, i just got thrown of my bike because of a grease spot on the road.

what can you do...:(

BuellPastor
07-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry to both of you. I'm glad you can both write about it. Both stories make me cringe. And be thankful.

xtremelow
07-22-2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah you do all you can to make sure nothing happens to your toys and it never fails something always does.

I have all the sftey features know to man for a N20 setup but on Friday I had a N20 backfire that blew the whole upper intake on my truck apart. Well time to upgrade I say.

Brandon

White03 9R
07-24-2007, 01:03 AM
and i just hit a friggin groundhog. sucker kept stopping, and then darting, so i ran him over!:D

XBDale
07-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Well my insurance calls me today, and says the guy told her that the bike was already down on the ground and he couldnt see it and bump into it. Thats how he got the mark on his bumper,,,,this is going to be fun...................[mad]