PDA

View Full Version : 2004 XB12S REGRETFULLY For Sale, $5200.

ctrucky
09-24-2009, 07:08 PM
2004 XB12S Lightning for sale $5200, GREAT BUY!!! I swapped the suspension and kickstand with a guy from Flordida, to Lower mine, and raise his to factory XB height. I cut the seat down 1 inch to get my feet flat on the ground. I am 5'7" tall. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them, I put Protaper handlebars on using a couple Harley top clamps that I had milled to size, It has bar ends, I did the tail-section mod. and powdercoated, it has a K&N air filter and the air box is opened up with holes, it has the air box mod done, it has the clear taillight lens and a L.E.D. red bulb, I removed the front extra piece of standoff to even the front and back up, I put a manual cruise control on it,it has frame sliders front and back, it has a tailbag, I am leaving out some stuff I know, but this is the brunt of it. Whatever I have left goes with it. I need $5200 out of it, it is WELLLLLLL worth it!!!!! Call Chuck 865-719-9941 I work 3rd shift so if I dont answer just leave a message and I will return the call. Thanks and have a great day!!!