PDA

View Full Version : F.A.S.T. intake kit

theoctopus
10-15-2009, 06:37 AM
Picked up another Buell rider's F.A.S.T. intake kit off of his post-crash Buell (don't worry, the kit wasn't damaged in any way). Don't really have the time to deal with a servo removal, beg the dealer to turn the check engine light off (I ride an '09 which is not so easily futzed with via ECMSpy), etc.

He says it'll fit any model Buell, but looks to me like it's made to fit the XB9's with the hole in the frame. That being said, he is right about the fact that the intake systems haven't changed much from year to year, so it should work for most any year model.

I'd like to get exactly what I put into it given that I never installed it: only opened the box to make sure all the parts were there. I'm asking $250 shipped anywhere in the continental US, firm. The price reflects the condition of the parts: good but used.

theoctopus
10-23-2009, 04:06 PM
BUMP.

I know there's gotta be someone who wants the FAST intake kit. I'm not trying to gain any money, just break even.

It'll improve performance, to be sure, and runs around 800-900 brand new.

Comes with crank-case breather, and everything you'll need to make sure your engine only gets nice cool air.

dave_xb12r
10-23-2009, 05:13 PM
Sure FAST systems are ok, but $250 is a lot for an intake to me. Someone will buy it though. Good luck

theoctopus
10-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks Dave. If I had any less into it I'd drop the price. That being said, I'm in no hurry to sell it, and don't want to lose cash, so it'll just stick around until it gets sold. $250 may be a lot, but the performance gained is worth it when you consider the price tag of a new system.

theoctopus
10-27-2009, 12:59 AM
This item is no longer for sale. Admins, please remove this when you have the chance. Thanks!