PDA

View Full Version : CALL HD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

jos51700
10-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Call them, and tell them you want to see Buell saved!!

DON'T chew them out, it's not their fault!

Call and wait for prompt 4, prompt 1 is a FAQ/dead end with no live help.

Tell them you want Buell to continue, and explain WHY you want Buell saved (try to give them reasons, not just opinions like "Buell is cool!". They know that! They need a justification to continue selling Buell and they need to hear YOUR reasons!!)

For example, I told them that I saw Buell as HD's door into the youth market, and that worldwide interest in Buell was growing rapidly, that Buell racing was paying dividends in awareness, and the Buell was just now hitting it's stride.

There is a special casecode for these calls, and they will document your opinions verbatim if you specifically request them too. This is where Buell and HD have always been different, they will actually listen to you.

Call them!! Tell them you want management to know how YOU, THE CUSTOMER, the HD CUSTOMER feel!! My wait time was less than a minute. There is NO reason not to call!!
1-414-343-4056}

konarider94
10-15-2009, 09:49 PM
what about the reason that the shareholders have already made their decision. yea i love buells and i own a 2004 but theres no way i could buy a new one right now so how am i any help to their company. maybe they will emerge again in a couple years.

FEN13
10-15-2009, 10:25 PM
shareholders? Harley owned 92%

konarider94
10-15-2009, 10:51 PM
harley owns 100% of buell. im assuming harley davidson has shareholders.

FEN13
10-15-2009, 10:53 PM
No 92% of buell erik the rest

konarider94
10-15-2009, 11:14 PM
oh. apparently i read an unreliable source. but i thought as of a year ago they owned it all. either way the decision has been made and calling customer service wont change a thing