PDA

View Full Version : Rizoma Supplier

JSW07
08-04-2007, 03:21 AM
I'm looking for an online Rizoma supplier...anyone know of one?

LeFox
08-04-2007, 08:30 AM
here (http://www.buellxb.com/article663.htm)

BuellPastor
08-10-2007, 06:25 PM
When I ride I don't find myself covering the front brakes like I should. My hands are average (I would say my fingers are average length but my fingers are thicker than average). Would new or race oriented levers help? Could I simply replace the levers or would there be cables, etc involved?

LeFox
08-10-2007, 10:35 PM
try pazzo or crg, they are adjustable and you can chose short on normal models.
+ they look nice too!

buell has that choice too, but less colours en more dollars :p

and you can just replace the levers, no rocket science, done in 5 minutes. ;)

BuellPastor
08-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks again.

Hawaiian XB9S
08-17-2007, 07:00 AM
I have the Pazzo levers on my 9S and love them. I really like the adjustability of both levers. I have a stiffer clutch plate and a reducer ramp in my trans and the adjustability has really proved itself to be a wonderful thing on my set-up. Plus you can get them in alot of different color schemes. You can also get them in standard length or shorties. They also have a really cool feature for the unfortunate event that you drop your pride and joy, They are designed with a tip that will brake off before the whole lever brakes off! Don't use the big oval stickers they send with the levers for you to show-off what you have as they are very cheaply made. This is understandable as Pazzo put way to much effort and quality into these levers to have any time for anything else.

LeFox
08-17-2007, 12:07 PM
I have the Pazzo levers on my 9S and love them

same here

got the shorty gold/black ones ;)
i'll be making some new pics after mod-time this winter...:p