PDA

View Full Version : Trade your Buell for a Harley?

saltlick
08-06-2007, 04:01 AM
I have a 2001 Sportster 1200 worth about $5K, i want to trade it for a buell lightning. I have it up for sale now, but am tired of the craigslist jokers that show up and i have plans to just turn around and buy a buell with the money anyway. If there is anyone out there that wants to trade a buell for a harley let me know. The bike runs great, no problems im just more of a rat bike/cafe racer/sport bike kind of person. For closeup pics and all the details email me at dave_spencer2@hotmail.com here is the craigslist ad if its still up.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/389109333.html
[confused]

mrdozer2you
08-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Good luck! hopefully you will get your Buell soon, I dont wanna rub it in but........man you are missin out:D:D:D Hurry up and sell that baby and see we all have perma-grin [cool]

saltlick
08-07-2007, 06:10 AM
im trying im trying. it sucks ive had two people just about buy it, one dude on his way to the bank to get the money out to buy my bike stopped at the local HD shop firt, those ****ers talked him into buying a new one from thier shop instead of getting mine. Another guy was suppose to show up the next day with the cash, he called the next day and said his wife talked him out of it. Meanwhile, all these Buells go up for sale all around me for good prices then get bought up. its killin me.

mrdozer2you
08-07-2007, 12:35 PM
We're pullin for ya. Maybe try E-bay, sometimes you can get lucky, and throw your wife in as extra incentive :D:D:D

JSW07
08-10-2007, 05:02 AM
I'm sorry mrdozer2you, I couldn't let that comment go...as far as I'm concerned those comments are very inappropriate for these forums. I'm not laughing.

mrdozer2you
08-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Did anyone ask you JSW? Im laughing my butt off, and now I know where you stand. Boo hoo I bought a pipe and its too loud...Im gonna sell it and buy a new one that will probably be too loud too, waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa. Im gonna ask for advice from everyone then not listen to any of it.

JSW I was making a joke, not to be a jerk but for laughs, it wasn't seriously an offer for the guy to sell his wife.

JSW my advice to you:
1. Sell your bike and get an import ( they're much quieter)
2. Laugh a little in life, you will be happier and live longer [up]

jackson08
08-10-2007, 01:30 PM
go down to the buell shop trade the sportster in and take the beating on the trade. it,s well worth it to ride the Buell. good luck spotster,s are dime a dozen.

devildog3042
11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
trade for a harley, no. get one to go with it, maybe. so far i get more bad looks from harley guys than good. im getting a bad taste in my mouth about HD lately.