PDA

View Full Version : BWB forum

JSW07
08-10-2007, 05:22 AM
You guys all registered on BWB forum? What do you guys think of it?

LeFox
08-10-2007, 12:27 PM
[confused]

JSW07
08-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Bad Weather Bikers

LeFox
08-10-2007, 04:43 PM
nah, i'm not registered there...

it's too messy, can't seem to find anything...i'm sure there's a system in it, but i can't be bothered :p

JSW07
08-10-2007, 04:55 PM
I think it is too messy as well!
What do you mean by "a system"?
Any other forums you go to regarding Buell?

LeFox
08-10-2007, 05:07 PM
What do you mean by "a system"?
a system as to when you're looking for something, you can easily find it by a push of a button. otherwise there wouldn't be that many users on badweb...i mean it's probably one of the best known buell forums around.

Any other forums you go to regarding Buell?
all of them...but mostly stick to this one & my group one, which still needs to get off the ground.

when i'm looking for something, i search till i find it, which sometimes means that i need to browse them all [smirk]
and after a while, you notice that you have learned alot by just reading :p

buellxb
08-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the positive comments on buellxb.com! I am running up a short list of future improvements from suggestions I've received. I will get to them as I find the time. Since I run a web design firm, Slingshot SEO, my programmers and designers can do just about anything, so feel free to email complaints, suggestions or other comments.

BuellPastor
08-10-2007, 06:01 PM
This site is great. One thing I like about another site is I can click on an option to show me just the new posts since my last visit. Also, I haven't had the best success doing searches on this site. Maybe its just me.

LeFox
08-10-2007, 10:30 PM
buellxb, as far as the options and speed goes, you're doing great.

but as buellpastor said, the search-function has a few flaws...dunno what, but it doesn't seem to search that good.

otherwise a bit [up]

XBear9S
08-12-2007, 11:32 PM
I've been registered w/badweatherbikers.com since I bought my bike back in '04.
I've always enjoyed their forum and have learned to navigate it quite well.
But as ya'll commented, and I concur, it's messy and hard to find things sometimes.

I got a couple buds who don't seem to have any probs getting 'round there.
If i drop a line on the hellbullies site, they are quick to give me the link.
Especially JBueller'NYou. He's a whiz @ it!
I've had a hard time getting them to convert, b/c they're so damed loyal!

As this site grows, I gotta say, its much better to navigate.
It more "user friendly" and should have a great future b/c of that.

Good luck to ya Jeremy.
Keep them mods acomin'.

Robtk!42 a.k.a. "Specialk!"

"Cogito ergo Buell; I think, therefore I ride a Buell."
--Rene' "I Ain't A Girl" Descartes

His_and_Her_Buells
08-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Badweb was the first Buell sight I joined but the last one I go to when looking for info. Just not very easy on the eyes. This one is the first one that I go to, unless I'm looking to buy something used (can't wait until there is more in the classifieds). Another decent forum is Buelletinboard.com. I just like the layout of that one just because it is setup exactly the same as a Dodge Turbo forum that I have been on for years. This one is still my overall favorite though. I would like to see sigs, PM's, and locations of members.

BadS1
08-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I've been a member of BWB coming up on 8 years. I have no problems navigating it. It is the most traffic'd Buell sight on the web. These other sights are great also though to. The more traffic and the more options the harder it'll get to navigate.

JSW07
08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
LeFox, tell me bout your group page.

LeFox
08-16-2007, 07:35 PM
LeFox, tell me bout your group page.

nothing much to say really...

devilstars was started by a bunch of italians and grew into a big group of buell riders with their own racing team
(one of the riders you'll probably already heard of: 147db)
they asked to start a group on our side, so we are...but it's pretty hard to get these things going, but the hits are growing, so...we'll get there.