PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions for my new 08 1125R

Jastool
10-28-2009, 05:52 AM
Hello,
New buell owner and been looking around for a couple things that i can't really seem to find.

First i am thinking about getting the LED Tail/Turn Integration from 1125-R parts.com. Anybody have this? It it work well and how is the install? Also if you have pictures cool. wondering if i should go with clear or smoked.

If i go with the integrated LED what is a good plate only mount i can get for my 1125r or is there a place that explains a good way to make my own? If you have a link that would be appreciated.

Also in a couple videos around i have seen people have the mirrors removed and just have signals where the mirrors were and do a single bar mount mirror. Anyone know where i can get the fron flush mount signals to replace my mirrors?

Thanks for the help.

shoeshineboy
10-28-2009, 11:09 AM
Check ebay. Seen pretty much everything you are looking for on there. Congrats on the bike!

Tank
10-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Tidy Tail is what I run...I prefer it to the factory hugeness. I am not sure what others are available, I got mine from a dealer in Florida off of e-bay.

03Firebolt9R
10-28-2009, 12:49 PM
I am not sure that I have seen a plate only mount. You could modify the existing one, or ASB has a couple that could be modified as well.

ASB link (http://www.americansportbike.com/shoponline/ccp0-prodshow/16235.html)