PDA

View Full Version : Buell Pride

roadrocker
11-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Okay everyone I am calling you to arms!!! They always talk HD pride well let show HD what Buell pride is about. We have all decided to buy a American sport-bike and make a difference in the market place and believe in American technology. HD sell the same old bike with a new skin and over prices it so we have to pay the bill for it !!!!! I have posted on a couple dealerships web sites to STOP HOLDING AMERICAN SPORT-BIKE HOSTAGE AND FREE ERIK BUELL TO BUILD BIKES!!!!!!!!!! Enough with this crap they are to integrated with there brand name if you have been to a dealership they all laugh at us as we are giving them the check for the bike. We have all have been treated like second class when it comes to HD. that's my rant, it not make a difference but I will show pride in my BUELL!!!!!!!!!! [mad]:D

Rocky Bar
11-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Right on Brother. Pride is where it's at. That's why I bought a Buell. [up][up]

okey
11-24-2009, 09:55 AM
im an aussie and i have a great deal of pride in my Buell, actually i adore it.Its radically different and a treat to ride and admire.I found the 1125 has grown on me and would have parked a white "r" in the garage once my lightning had a little age on it but now am gutted i can't have that option.We are counting on you Americans to get loud and proud on behalf of the Buell fans over here also so hopefully i can waltz into a dealer that wants my business and buy another new buell in the future.cheers all

roadrocker
11-26-2009, 11:22 PM
thanks guy's that what I am hoping for all of us yell so loud that HD can't stand to here there own thoughts and wonder if they had made a bad call and know there name is going down the tube !!!!! FREE ERIK BUELL

dustin_usmc1
11-27-2009, 12:33 AM
Picket lines at Harley??? Free ERIK t-shirts, Loud masses of buells parked(clogging HD parking lots)?? Count me in, let me know when and where. I'm all for getting Erik back in the game of making america's best bike. Let's get organized. I know there are plenty of us, problem is we are too far spaced. We need to start a rally and make this happen.

bajabomber87
11-27-2009, 03:41 AM
He's left the company, how can he be anymore free from Harley?

roadrocker
12-01-2009, 12:29 AM
dustin_usmc1 that sounds great and I would be in for any of that! I just started dropping Emails to my local HD shops hoping I would be heard.

roadrocker
12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
bajabomber87 I didn't hear that Buell has left HD and that is a great thing for us I hope. Buell pride :D

marko138
12-01-2009, 01:02 AM
I've bought several more Buell shirts since the announcement. I wear Buell gear everyday.

dustin_usmc1
12-01-2009, 01:04 AM
I'm still all for it, we just need to make it happen

Tank
12-01-2009, 01:46 PM
I have gotten over my anger (at HD) and am now back on the Buell Wagon. I just wish I had kept my XB12R instead of jumping on tghe 1125R. I just liked the 12 better!