PDA

View Full Version : perks of owning a buell.

zombieBUELLer
08-25-2007, 11:10 PM
my fiancee and i rode out to our favorite beach pool bar yesterday. and as we pulled into the lot there was the most magnificent black 2007 dodge charger srt8 .. you know the one with the 425hp 6.1L hemi?! yeah.. that one!! i go on and on about the car to her and as im talking to her the guy next to me chimes in with it being his car. awesome.

after meeting and talking to the guy that owned the charger for 30 or so min. about his car and the various Harley's and other bikes he has owned. as well as him telling me that he has been interested in the buells for awhile but has never ridden one. i feel like being a nice guy so i asked if he was interested in taking it for a ride. he smiles and says "really? hell yes!" he fishes around in his pocket pulls out his keys and says "here!" even more awesome!

long story short. we traded keys!!! and a short time later when we both got back our responses were almost the same "holy crap! i really cant believe how fast it is! or how well it handled." neither of us could stop smiling the rest of the night. unbelievably awesome!

and of course my fiancee is pissed at me because i am now trying to figure out a way to sell my kidney on the black market to get a charger!

just thought i would share this wonderful little story with everyone. and i know its a shot in the dark but ... anyone need a kidney? :D

2Evil4U
08-25-2007, 11:53 PM
That kicks ass. I'm too anal to trade keys like that though. Not that anyone could do any more damage to my Uly than I already have, but I'd be too petrified fo farking up the other person's stuff to enjoy it.

GrandStand
08-26-2007, 03:12 AM
I've had my eye on that car for a while too. It looks so mean. I think it's because it has the same type of attitude as the Buells we love.

BuellPastor
08-27-2007, 10:01 PM
That is a really cool story!! I would have traded keys with the guy in a heartbeat. I was looking at one of those cars in the parking lot just yesterday and dreaming about how nice it would be to drive one. Btw, What beach?

LeFox
08-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Btw, What beach?

haha pastor, you're gonna stalk that beach and look for the guy, aren't you :D

BuellPastor
08-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Yes, that was exactly my thought! :D

zombieBUELLer
08-30-2007, 07:02 PM
the westwind inn, upper deck on sanibel island.