PDA

View Full Version : for trade lightning low suspension

delta one
02-11-2010, 03:36 PM
looking to trade my low setup for a 43mm setup. I don't have the tools or knowledge to do the swap myself but I am willing to split the cost for the swap (depending on how expensive it is I am a poor college student) or help anybody able to do it.

My bike is in Grand Rapids Michigan. I will go a few hundred miles once it warms up if needed. PM me if interested.

delta one
03-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Had one lined up but he backed out the last minute.
RT Performance will swap out suspension for us here in the Grand Rapids area at a great price that I will split.

kickstand lower triple forks and rear shock.
bike has 12500 miles on it and was all checked out before I parked it in October.

christianmb
03-22-2010, 01:37 AM
Still looking to do the swap? I'm in Indy, and would be interested in this. Please let me know. I have a XB12STT at stock height.

xtremelow
03-22-2010, 01:54 AM
WTF, I live in Muskegon and would trade ya, just drive out to my place and I can do the swap in my garage.

I would swap ya for the forks. Then you can swap the rear shock out with someone even up, should be no problem as I did it a while back but then swapped back to the stock shock for the Ss swing arm also the shock is really easy to change, but if you couldnt do it I would be willing to if you rode back out to my place.

PM sent

delta one
05-07-2010, 05:23 AM
finally found a trade!
when it rains it pours I found 2 one in cali and three days later a friend bought a city X and wishes it was lower.

tseldon
05-07-2010, 02:03 PM
damn i was looking to swap!!!!!!!!! guess i was too little too late(no pun intended). if your buddy wants to trade and doesnt like how low it is let me know.

xtremelow
05-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Delta you need to bring your buddy up to Muskegon for the meet next weekend[up]