PDA

View Full Version : Harley Davidson Survey

RandyXB9R
02-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Just had a friend send me a link to a Harley Davidson survey for "select Harley Davidson Enthusiasts". I thought it was a bit funny that even though I am signed up to get their emails, I never received a survey. Perhaps they already know what Buell owners think? [mad]

It appears to this Firebolt owner, that Buell was killed to force the union in York to meet concessions that they would have never considered. It worked. They went from 1800 union employees to 600 and 300 flex workers. It was also my opinion that Buell wasn't costing HD any money when you'd add in the engineering that was shared.

I'd like to spend a few hours in a closed room with Wandell...

Warm fuzzies to all the faithful ~

RandyXB9R

stopie20
02-14-2010, 02:19 PM
bra bra bra bra ......... ****in FAGS!

brightbuell
02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Harley can lick my sack!:D

Snosnake65
02-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I got the same survey request, one of the questions asked what HD would have to do for me to buy a new bike from them.

My response was " I will buy a new Buell motorcycle from HD when HD brings Buell motorcycles back!". There were several areas where I answered with " only Buell ".

If I am one thing, I am faithful. If I have anything to do with it my Buell will live forever!

03xb
02-14-2010, 08:34 PM
What's the link?

Snosnake65
02-14-2010, 11:33 PM
Checked my inbox for it but I had already deleted it. Sorry.[sad]

Bolt
02-15-2010, 02:29 AM
Sounds like they're desperately reaching out to consumer opinion .
Something they should have done a long time ago.funny how the survey only went out to the chosen few..... :o

hula Buell
02-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Woops mabye they made a error with the Buell saga..

chilliwackbuell
02-25-2010, 02:32 AM
i hope willie g`s dick falls off and i dont think that hd will be around that much longer!what pissed me off was when brp wanted to buy them and hd said no twice.tossers

chilliwackbuell
02-25-2010, 02:34 AM
buy buell that is.[mad]

Snosnake65
02-25-2010, 02:52 AM
chilli, it's a good thing you don't have any rep points to take cuz big brother(or someone who owns one) doesn't like bad mouthing of the mothership formerly known as #1.....
I'm still lookin for the rep point I lost for what I can only guess is a few digs I took at the bar and shield logo((very minor ones at that considering some of the other topics discussed here))...censorship is back.
Maybe we need to start a speak easy????(yes some of you should have paid more attention in history)

Maybe a forum isn't for this type of discussion.....[confused][confused][confused]

chilliwackbuell
02-25-2010, 10:59 AM
ok,i take back the part of willi g`s willi,other than that i stand by what i said and i also own a 1980 lowrider, and remember opinions are like a$$holes every body has one. lol ;)

icepop77
02-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe a forum isn't for this type of discussion.....

LOL, than what is?

chilliwackbuell
02-25-2010, 11:26 AM
just a shot in the dark,,,,,,,,,,,ummmm i thought it was a buell forum not a #1 forum:D

fwkapaun
02-25-2010, 12:43 PM
When I got my Buell last year, I received the e-mail survey. Filled it out honestly. I own an '09 Electra Glide Standard and wouldn't trade it for the world. Love my Buell too. They are two different styles of riding. Filling out the survey gives them the feedback to make the changes they need to.

icepop77
02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Maybe a forum isn't for this type of discussion.....

just a shot in the dark,,,,,,,,,,,ummmm i thought it was a buell forum not a #1 forum
All I'm saying is that, "a forum" is by definition a place to discuss things. Perhaps "this forum" would have been a little more specific and appropriate.

Keep in mind too, like it or not, but Buell was a part of ol' #1. It's not like we're talking #1 in a Honda forum.

RT Performance
02-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Wow is someones blood sugar low.
Cranky here to day.
I got a survey and plainly told them repeatedly if they had ever advertised BUELL this would have all been prevented.
If I got a dollar every time someone asked where my Buell was from or who makes it i could afford a whole fleet of them.
Will i ever buy a Harley..... only when i am to old to get my knees under me maybe i will pick up a v rod.
I hope erik learned from his mistake selling his brand to them and won't do it again.
I have never experienced any kind of censorship here.
Would i take away rep points because someone bad mouthed #1 LMAO nope

chilliwackbuell
02-28-2010, 01:39 PM
whohoo i gotz a rep point,lmao;) remember harley sold out once before to a company that makes bowling pins etc.not slammin them just sayin and i just perfer ta ride my buell and park my hog.[cool]

chilliwackbuell
02-28-2010, 02:29 PM
oh ya and thanks RT PERFORMANCE.

Snosnake65
03-07-2010, 04:11 PM
I think HD is sinking the $$ they saved from closing Buell into the golf cart market. The suits who can't ride two wheels anymore need something to ride after they park their Hogs. Definately not Buell demographics...just sayin...[cool]

Snosnake65
03-07-2010, 09:19 PM
See, someone doesn't like a opinion based comment, Ta-Da! I lose another rep point. I thought sharing your opinion on forums was the point? If you take a rep point, be a man and at least fess up to it, and say why. You smug HD riders have gotten thin skinned over the years. The truth hurts, doesn't it?:D