PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Buell leather jacket for sale

highmileage
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I bought this jacket some time ago.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/highmileage/Buelljacket.jpg
Here's how it was described by H-D: Harley Davidson Buell Men's Leather Jacket 98112-07BM, Size 2X Midweight leather with action back and mandarin collar. Hand warmer pockets and an inside pocket. Zipper cuff. Embroidered Buell® patch on left chest.

While 2x clothes fit me exactly right, this jacket doesn't - it's way too small. (I have found this to be true in many leather jackets, the sizes are often way off).

I believe that it will fit someone who wears a large, perhaps an XL, but there's no way that this is a 2X, although that is what it is labeled.

It was bought from a Harley/Buell dealer and the inside label has the Buell logo. This was the largest size in which this jacket was ever offered.

It's very nicely made with a nice grain to the leather and it has a gorgeous embroidered Buell logo over the left chest. This is really a nice, expensive-looking, well-made casual leather jacket. It certainly is not a racing jacket - there's no armor or anything.

It is brand new and has never been worn. At the Harley/Buell dealer, the price tag was right around $400. But I paid less than that, of course.

If someone made me a fair and reasonable offer, I'd be happy to sell it to someone who could wear it. Otherwise, I'll keep it and continue to torture myself thinking that someday, I'll drop enough weight to fit into it.

I'd like to get $200 for it, but I'll consider offers...

Items such as this are becoming harder and harder to come by. Once the dealers get rid of their stocks, such items will be no longer available and they will become collectibles!

ChefDeezFB05
04-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Do you still have the jacket?

50dro
04-17-2014, 05:54 PM
^^^original post was in 2010...

snrusnak
04-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Hey he might still have it...the guy did make 13 posts in 4+ years.. :p