PDA

View Full Version : new 1125CR paperwork

SteveTackett
03-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Has anybody had any problems getting paperwork from a Harley/Buell dealer? I bought a 2009 1125CR out of state and the statement of origin that I need for a title hasn't shown up yet and it's been 3 weeks or so. Any similar experiences? Maybe it just takes a long ass time. I've bought out of state bikes before but never a new one from the dealer.[confused]

jaytea
03-06-2010, 10:17 AM
This might not be relevant as I am in the UK. I had arranged for my new bike to be registered in the new year i.e. after Jan 1st. According to the dealer when they went to register it they had the wrong paper work from Harley UK. Seems crazy to me as their business is selling motorcycles - why do they have the wrong paperwork? [mad]

kokomochandler
03-06-2010, 10:53 AM
i just paid mine off a couple days ago. im awaiting the title. they said 7-10 days. we'll see.

SteveTackett
03-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Finally got the paperwork finalized last week. I was getting a little nervous riding it with the wrong plate on it!!!;)

hula Buell
03-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Yep.I live in Hawaii and got a Firebolt from a Cali.dealer and it took three weeks!! Why? Who knows.Also they put a temp tag on and rode it down Coast Hwy from San Fran to San Diego in four days of glory.Over here we go around the island in two hours!!!

SteveTackett
04-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Hey hulaBuell, sounds pretty awesome, riding in Hawaii, I'm jealous:D