PDA

View Full Version : Icons and links

03Firebolt9R
03-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Anyone else having a problem with the links on certain parts of the pages not matching up with the corresponding icon? I went to edit a post and clicked "edit" but it added a rep point instead. I had to hunt for the edit "link". I finally found it but it there wasnt anything to there to identify that is was there.

Also, can a mod subtract a rep point?

dave_xb12r
03-16-2010, 11:36 PM
The mods can't subtract reps, but I know a certain someone who isn't a mod, but can add or subtract just because he's that good.

kalifornia
03-17-2010, 12:53 AM
i dont know **** about that 9R, but i'de like to know how to move a quote from anothers post into my own? care to share?

Stevenc150
03-17-2010, 04:46 AM
Also, can a mod subtract a rep point? We can do it the same as you, click the [Thumbs down] button after voting for someone else. (It won't let you vote for anyone twice in a row)

i'de like to know how to move a quote from anothers post into my own? care to share?Using you're cursor, highlight anything in any post on that page and, without hitting anything else on the page, scroll down and hit the -Quote- button. Similar to copy/paste in Word or Excel except hit the button instead of right-clicking & choosing paste.

kalifornia
03-17-2010, 05:11 AM
Using you're cursor, highlight anything thanks 150!

Stevenc150
03-17-2010, 05:13 AM
No problem Kal. ;) If only everyone would hit -Enter- after adding each photo - would save me a lot of "Editing". :p