PDA

View Full Version : HR 1 exhaust (hardcoremotorsports)

rolltide42
03-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Anyone running this exhaust? There is youtube video on there site that sounds pretty good. If anyone does have it were you able to mount your chin fairing with this pipe?

http://hardrockmotorsports.com/HR1_web/HR1_web_street_Buell_xb12.html

jbonz
03-18-2010, 08:20 AM
I currently have a Jardine, but am looking into the Drummer SS. I'd love to hear actual feedback about this pipe......

jbonz
03-18-2010, 08:27 AM
This is the Jardine Titanium with 14,600km. No repacking required yet. Would love feedback on the Riot before I order the Drummer SS.

Cheers!nullhttp://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/1503_20100318013344_L.jpg

Thaloc
03-18-2010, 08:44 AM
Nice! Those guys are only 2hrs from me, **** shipping and receiving. Drive the bike there, fit the can, drive home.

Im checking these guys out for sure! Im an advocate for buying local, if I can keep my dough in the hands of the people that put it back into my Community/City/State thats where I put it.

Imma email them about the chin fairing.

jbonz
03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Let me know Thaloc! Read the story about the adjustable backpressure and love to know actual performance.

Sounds great on you tube with a good price point. Just curious about performance, cant find specs anywhere....

Thaloc
03-18-2010, 09:19 AM
I also asked about TPS resets. It seems if you ran in, say low end adjustment for around town for a while, and wanted to take a trip and so you would set it to mid or upper for the slab, you would need to do a tps reset, at least at some point. I could be totally off the ball here tho. But I sent them an email and will post up what I get back, well when I get it back

firebolt020283
03-18-2010, 09:21 AM
Looks like it is made a lot better than Jardine. I am sure if they do not have a way to mount the chin fairing maybe you can get the hard ware form the jardine to mount the faring.

jbonz
03-18-2010, 09:29 AM
I agree there has to be a way. Even the Drummer SS requires an additional bracket but there is one available.....

paulr
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I just got this pipe on my 1125cr literally a week ago and love it. You can mix colors between the tip and the can. It's pretty loud also, but I'm the loud and obnoxious type.Being able to adjust the back pressure is dam kool also. Mine came wide open and im leavin it that way lol. The customer service has been great so far and I'd get this one over the jardine anyday. The one I origionally had on my xb came apart like they all do, sooner or later. Email is the best way to get in touch with them, especially jason. My 2ct. hope this helps.