PDA

View Full Version : 1125R in Superstreet bike

azsnow
10-24-2007, 01:34 AM
Well I just read the article in this months issue of super street bike. It was a very positive review of the new bike. Comparing it to a Ducati 1098 ($14,995), they said, "The 1125R isn't going to race the likes of a Ducati 1098 around the circuit, but it should stick with it on the road just fine." Its reported that the new Buell puts out more than any in-line 4 liter bike out there, the article calls this "slightly optimistic." I truly hope that the new Buell is able to put the jap bikes on notice! And as for the huge fairings on the sides of the bike, the magazine reports that they stand up to a crash very well, and leave the radiators unscathed! (Read: Leave them on!) Anyway, take a look at the article if you get a chance, its well written, and the pics are great!

Somthngfrce
10-24-2007, 02:35 AM
I just read the article..As far as pictures, I don't know if I am a fan of the way the exhaust pipes look. Maybe it'll grow on me. Maybe.

Phrogg
10-24-2007, 03:06 AM
I can't wait for my dealership to get one in november....There gonna be sweet!

azsnow
10-24-2007, 03:46 AM
I hope the aftermarket does this Buell justice and doesn't leave us hanging as it has in the past, and comes up with a great set of pipes!