Conversation Between user_deleted and TorqueMonster

2 Visitor Messages

1. paul: ebc is the largest brake component manufacturer in the world. they wouldn't be if they didn't make top quality products. i can assure you squealing brakes on your yamaha was not the fault of the pads. it was either improper installation or a rotor problem. i've installed ebc HH pads on probably 30 assorted buells coming into my shop and at least 10 of my own XB's. they're wonderful pads but must be installed correctly, rotors and hardware checked by someone who understands those components, and the pads bedded in properly. regards, john
  2. I see lots of your post and have gathered you know about Buell. I am struggling with front brake pad decision. I have a 03 xb9r. I don't know whether I should just order factory Buell front pads or EBC pads that people say their using. I don't care about cost I just don't want any brake squealing or noise, and not hard on the brake rotor cause I know they're expensive to replace. I tried EBC rear brake pads on my previous 92 Yamaha xj600 seca II and they squeaked and made noise. I threw them out and ordered factory Yamaha brake pads and problem solved. I don't know I guess I'm getting gun shy here just looking for an experienced opinion on this. Thanks, Paul
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2