Thread: Bag questions

are these bags good or is there better ones

http://store.sporttwin.com/product_i...55c558b71634ef

I'm sure those are the best fitting. I have a Firebolt and really don't want to buy the factory bags but they probably have the best clearance for my legs and such. I may go with the Nelson Rigg bags but have not made a final decision yet.

I have a set of those for my XB12s and love them. The fitment is perfect, they barely budge and can hold a lot. Very easy to install and remove. Really the only downside to them is the fact that you have to have the passenger pegs on. If you decide to with these check on EBAY, you can usually find them for a little cheaper there.

I posted earlier that I have the version of these for the XB9, which I bought off eBay. I was very frustrated, I just could not get them installed. The straps were not manufactured correctly. Ended up using long velcro to get them to hold. Someone else on this list said they had to take them to a seamstress to get the straps fixed. I think this is a rare problem, but be aware.

If you get these, the large bag that attaches between them & sits on the rear seat is nice, in that you can put your workstuff, lunch, change of clothes, whatever in it & it comes right off to carry into work.

Happy riding.

Just ordered these. I was looking at a larger bag but these mini's seem the best for clearance: At $87 the price is right.
    http://www.cycleluggage.com/nelson_r...addlebags.html

I got mine through buellparts.net. Fitment is perfect. I ordered my tank bag off Ebay and saved $40.

I have bought German Hepco-Becker, solid plastic cases Junior. They are lockable and I can fit my helmet inside one. They need a rack.