Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Yes it's owned by Harley, No it doesn't have a Harley engine...at all..."

Any other 1125R owners get annoyed at having to defend it to the end by people saying its a Harley?

Moron: "Hey, isn;t that the Harley sportbike?"

Me: "No, it's not. It's a Buell, Made by Buell, at a SEPARATE factory, with completely different technology, with an Austrian engine in it that sounds nothing like a Harley since it doesnt idle at......50. Oh and do you see chrome? I don't...keep walkin."

Real story:

douche: "Hey man, why didnt you get a crotch rocket instead of a Harley?"

me: "What the **** are you talking about?"

M

you should of punched him in the jewels and told him theres his crotch rocket

at least he knew enough to know what a buell was...most dont even know that..its sad

It's funny how people get so sucked into the Harley culture without even realizing that they paid way too much for a outdated machine. If one needs to buy American they should get a victory. Way better bike that's way more affordable.

+1 alfatango1

What's a Harley?

its a 800 pound chunk of wasted space that leaves oil stains everywhere it is dragged to.

at least he knew enough to know what a buell was...most dont even know that..its sad
    I had stopped at a gas station to clean the large quantity of bugs from my helmet visor after about 100 mile ride, the attendant asked what kind of bike I had, when I responded with Buell 1125R he looked puzzled and said "I dont know what that is, but I assume a crotch rocket?" then went on to regail me about how his buddy, who has a CBR, drove 25 miles in 12 minutes (across town on the freeway) because he thought he was being chased by the cops. His education level by the way he spoke was roughly 6th grade... or highschool graduate who smoked LOTS of pot.

its a 800 pound chunk of wasted space that leaves oil stains everywhere it is dragged to.
    TRUE! I rode up to the BX the other day to get some food. Pull up to the little slash marked area around the parking spots and there sits a black/gold Buell. (BTW this was at Offutt AFB was that anyones bike on here!?) Anyways I parked next to the Buell in the opposite direction and behind it was a Harley. I go get my food and come back out and the Harley is gone. I start putting my gear on and look down where it was sitting... Fresh oil stain. LOLOLOL I just laughed as I rode away! BWAHHAH

I always thought I would get a Harley when I got older. I will never own one after buying my Buell. 1. because of the recent events 2. definitely over priced. I agree with Alfatango1...Victory! That is what I would be getting over a Harley if I was into cruiser kind of bikes. I like them, just don't have a desire to ride one anytime in the near future!

I'd like a Cruiser when I'm like 40. but until then. Buell it is!

Pffft! I'm 46 and stillhave no use for one of those overpriced/underdeveloped POS's. I owned a softtail back in 1989 and it was JUNK. Eight months owned and four months in the dealer!
    I would buy a Victory or a Triumph Thunderbird instead.

Jim

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast