Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Yes it's owned by Harley, No it doesn't have a Harley engine...at all..."

the thing i always hated about harleys was the ego driven attitude that the riders had toward other bikes.
    i have had plenty of bikes, and still ride a fatboy. one day out and about on my firebolt i pulled into a place where riders were stopping along a run. no one would even talk to me, not that i cared. it was funny.
    some of the stories above were probably people just admiring your ride, and while maybe they didnt have the facts straight, they were interested in your bike and just being friendly. and you respond like that? maybe you would have been happier if they would have told you buells suck, 'busas are the bomb. you complain when buell gets no respect, then bitch when someone shows them some admmiration and respect.
    but hey, you are displaying the same attitude harley riders are known for, so maybe they werent so far off if you really think about it. ....just saying.

No doubt Ronin...I am turning the corner soon on 40 and I wont ride a cruiser of any brand, especially not a hardley. And whoever thinks that when they get to "that age" to ride a cruiser, then they dont have very high expectations of themselves.

i'll buy a cruiser when i don't want to go fast or take corners anymore.... so never!

Funny i always get told my 9 isn't a HD.

To which i typically respond with a simple Thanks!

I'd like a Cruiser when I'm like 40. but until then. Buell it is!
    I'm 40 and never thought of driving a cruiser!!! I really like the street fighter look, and really hate the santa on a shiny cruiser look

Austrian engine its canadian actually

haha messed that up

chilliwack, hows it going my Buell riding brother in BC..
    Buell gets the Rotax from Germany, same place as BRP gets motors for their products

keep the rubber side down
    Buddha
    :)

I work in the oilfeild and am staying in the same trailer as a hardcore Harley Guy.......we started talking about how H/D stoped Buell production, and his comment was........."good riddens, they were junk anyways"......to wich i responded......if they where junk why was harley looking to Eric Buell for ideas on how to make their products better, and why didnt they just sell off Buell if the were just junk. i told him that H/D was affraid of the competition in the v-twin market and that eventually Buell would have surpassed anything H/D could have ever dreamed of........He got pissed and ownt talk to me anymore.:D

IF you ever get to the point of riding a cruiser...something like this wouldn't be all that bad...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast