Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05 xb12r with salvage title "St Charles MO"

I have an 05 firebolt that has been pretty abused. It starts up and runs great but was wrecked and beat up pretty bad. Bike is complete excpet for parts broken in crash (upper fairing subframe, windshield, mirrors, dash, heap pipes are all junk or missing.) It has a race muffler, race ecm and race filter on it. It comes with a spare engine that the oil pump went out on. 1 cylinder was removed to check the bore condition and needs put back together and it needs the oil pump/drivegear replaced. I would probably take the other cyinder off and put a complete topend gasket kit on it. Also comes with a spare upper and lower tree. I will try to add pictures later.
    Asking $2400 for everything

if you end up parting it out can i have dibs on the battery strap? mine broke for some reason or another. i work in st.charles mo, no need to ship. may buy other stuff too.

I will parting it out in mind but would rather sell the whole package and be done with it. I bought it with the intention of fixing it but thw ife is not happy about me starting another project. So I am open to all offers!
    thanks

no problem i understand. just send me a pm if you decide to part and i'll swing by and take a look. thanks!

damn.... i may be interested in this, depends on what i can come up with for it.

My offer still stands. ive got my Procharger d1SC
    that i ofered. And I would be there this weekend. Will work for a Gt or a cobra...

Hey I was wondering if you choose to part it out yet I. Could use the plastics off it an the right side passenger foot peg mount thank you for your time!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast