Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Went down, car not paying attention

BTW Redline, she ment my a$$. I'm just lucky she hasn't taken kick boxing in over a year. She works later now and can't take class.

Thank God you are alright, bikes can be replaced. Heal up quickly and stay positive.

Glad to hear you're doing well, could've been so much worse. Heal up. Oh, and I'm partial to the Pazzo shorties, but with all you mentioned - you can't go wrong.

Glad you are ok,I'm with BuddhaBuell on someone chasing them down,Most folks who drive away have no concern for us bikers.

hey ill totally crash my bike for some ribs ive crashed for less , whats the worst that could happen

ribs are good but not that good!
    YJ glad to hear your ok, just gives ya a reason to start modding

Glad your Ok.

As for your question, Just ordered and installed Pazzo levers last week and they are great look, high quality and easy fit. I took on the shorties for added luck if I ever drop the bike in parking. The clutch lever (shorties) is a little harder as expected in traffic thought but I'm shure I'll get use to it after a few more miles.

Last night during work my ankle starting killing me. could hardly put weight on it. I'm going to hit the doc tomorrow after I get off in the morning. I was just a little sore for past couple days but last night, wow!

My buddy was going to come over and go out riding Monday, but something came up and he couldn't make it. I would have been nice if he did, Like ya'all said, would have had someone to chase the person down. I couldn't even tell if it was a man or woman. They were leaning over to passenger seat doing something and not even looking up at the road.

I'll let ya'all know what the doc says tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals.

Well the doc says there is no damaged to any bones what so ever. Just beat up a little. Of course the doc had to make a joke with me. "Boy it must be nice to have such fare skin, those black, blue and yellow marks really stand out." I told him that next time I'll send him my bill for the 55 gallon drum of sunblock I purchase. Between my son and myself, red hair and fare skin, we should buy stock in the sunscreen companies.
    Anyway, I'm doing much better now. Just a little tender in the knee and ankle. Thanks everyone for your support.
    BTW, Ordered my shifter and lever today. Hopefully be back on the road by next weekend.

Its good to hear your doing better. When you feel up to it give me a ring and we'll go for a ride sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12