Thread: lacking aftermarket?

I have owned a lot of bikes and my Buell has the worst aftermarket support I have ever seen! Which brings up my question- what mods/ parts would you guys like to see added to the aftermarket for your bike?

more exhaust selection

A selection of transmission and rear wheel sprockets so I can play around with ratios w/o a chain conversion. Other than that everything else I want to modify is out there.

A selection of transmission and rear wheel sprockets so I can play around with ratios w/o a chain conversion
    Ditto

I have learned to love the belt!! No squeaky clicking noise of a chain No adjustments, no lubrication.

I just wish all the parts that are readily available in Europe would be more easily available here for a reasonable price.

I just wish all the parts that are readily available in Europe would be more easily available here for a reasonable price.
    i couldn't agree more!

D&D slip-on exhaust solved my quiet thump problem.

Well, regarding prices. You benefit lots from us already. Look at your US made stuff that you have. Take a wild guess what these parts cost, for us located in EU (for instance). I've seen european parts in US way cheaper than it is for us inside EU. Our petrol and insurance levels are higher (sometimes extreme) than yours. 1 litre of petrol is almost $2. 3.785 litres is same as 1 US gallon. I talked to a well known actor in the Buell scene in the states. He was really amazed, in a bad way, what we pay and what things cost in the EU. Ofcourse it's a difference over here to. Work work loan loan... puh

To the guy who mentioned exhausts there has to be 15 different pipes you can put on any Buell. So to say there isn't much option you need to look around more. Pretty much everything is out there but a better plug and play fuel injection controller would be nice.