Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it just me...

complaint time. I HATE ASSHOLES ON FOUR WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me, or is there an over-abundance of people with four wheels that just don't like bikes? it seems like every time i go out for a ride (and this is every day) i get cut off, tailgated, brake checked, or flat out mean-mugged. what the ****? it is not my fault that people have no sense of adventure and would much rather feel "safe than sorry" in their 2-ton piles of metal stuffing their faces with taco bell and burger king, while singing along to 50-cent or avril lavigne, while their kids fight in the back seat over who gets to play the xbox mounted in the head-rest. also, the next guy who swerves back into the lane when i try to pass him as he makes a turn is getting my boot in his teeth.

thanks for listening to my ranting. now im going for a ride.

same goes for me- I actually got flipped off by a bus driver doday when I honked at him because he was swiching into my lane with me in it! I called it in and I hope he gets fired~!

I think people get nervous when they get to see Buells....

About a week ago, I went in front of someone. There was a good 10 meters between us and I was still accelerating. Nothing to worry about. Well that asshole comes up and passes me with maybe a foot or two between us. Then about another half mile passes by and he cuts infront of two veichles to get in the lane he needed to be in. I thought the guy was gonna cause an accident. So we get to stop light and he starts shooting at me," You sure do like to cut in front of mother****ers dont you!?!?!?" My reply, "Did you not just cut in front of two cars back there?" His reply, "Well it was ok, since you did it to me." Which he then began to yell some more. At that point I figured it was time to end the conversation because the guy really wasn't worth the time after his last statement. So I decided to make some good old noise with my bike to wash out all his yelling!:D

Sorry kind of long......

Thats exactly why I carry ball bearings in my pocket. They cut me off, I cut them off and drop some little bouncing buddies in front of them on the highway.

Are you serious?!?!?!?

...:D

I learned the ball bearing thing from some old bikers before I could ride. Matter of fact, the cigarette pocket in your standard biker leather is perfect for it. I actually used to carry a 1 5/8" bearing in that pocket for situations where I wanted the b@st*rd to know who was wrecking his windshield. Never used that big one.
    Gave up kicking their door in too.

Old spark plugs work well. You dont even have to toss them hard to shatter glass

i like the ball bearing idea. sounds like the perfect thing for those assholes with jacked up pickup trucks that think they are the king of the road. caltrops might be fun too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast