Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hockey Playoffs started....who's your team

...except for the 5 - 1 win over the Flyers last night...

Everyone had their ups and downs, hopefully we cleared out the cobwebs from our extra few days off waiting for the next challenger... Hopefully we're back on track and ready to give the Flyers a run for their money!

Wait a Min... The Stars are still in it! :D

The "Texas Stars" are at least anyways...

Texas Stars AHL

Went and watched game 3 of the series against the Hamilton Bulldogs the other night.... great game except for a few bad calls by the refs!

Yeah, 5 - 1 was awful. On the plus side, I watched some guys in orange and black play their worst game of their career last night, so I can't imagine it being much worse. Even with Leighton giving up 5 goals, he played strong enough to not get pulled as most of those goals were due to defensive failures all over the ice. Still, they didn't turtle or crumble and actually kept trying, even when down 4-0.

We'll see what happens when they pull themselves up from their boot straps and regear for game 4. Habs' got their gimme, I'm looking at game 4 to be the first test where both of these teams are on their A game, and I like our chances.

I 100% agree... Let's hope rest of the games in the series are a little closer from now on.

BLACKHAWKS HOCKEY!!!!!!

ONE GOAL

bump

10 char

;)

Huge Habs fan here!

My team is - Czech Republic - the world champions right now :-) done and I can go to sleep, good night guys :D:D:D

OK, the Hawks are in. Now I just need to see the Habs get their act together. Sorry Flyer fans, you should understand cause I'm a Pens fan.

A local radio station had a dispute between the two of radio jocks on the morning show. Jen is HUGE Flyers fan. Nepsie is also a Flyers fan, but only in the last few years. He is from Philly and a big Eagles and Philly's fan. He said that if Pens would have won and Flyers would have lost, he would cheer for the Pens. He said to stay with the PA team. She said there was no way H E double hockey sticks that she would cheer for the Pens. Its hockey thing between two great rivals, its not what state they are from. Jen called him a banded wagon jumper if he would have done this. Until you become a true hockey fan, you'll never understand. I agree with Jen. It's love to hate the other PA team thing.

I'm sure there are others out there that are the same.

Bye bye, Habs.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast