Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drummer vs Hawk Exhaust...???

I am new to this forum as well as Buells... I am the proud new owner of a 09 XB12r I am getting ready to buy exhaust and would appreciate any of your opinions on the topic. I think i have it down to Drummer or Hawk. What are your guys thaughts

Your gonna start a fight.

I have a HAWK and I am completely happy with it. Nice deep tone, no power loss that I can tell, and the price can't be beat.

Ha ha not meaning to start a fight I am just one of those anal guys that needs to know everything i can before i buy something especially when it comes to my buell!

Love my hawk, have no experience with the Drummer so nothing bad about them, but the hawk is amazing. Compliments all the time. Most recent- yesterday from the guys at the hardware store saying how awesome it sounds.

I am pretty sure i have read that the hawk does not use the valve in the muffler and the drummer does... I am looking forward to the sound of my bike but i am just as concerned about which one would give me the better performance as well

I know what you mean, it just seems that this subject gets a lot of attention on all the forums. I don't think you will go wrong either way. You will get comments from both sides and both will sy they are great.

Price will probably be the deciding factor if that makes a difference to you.

Just give Randy a call.

I appreciate you comments... I know exhaust gets talked about alot here It seems that most of the time it gets off topic pretty fast! I just wanted to start a convo about comparing the two and thats all because thats what i have it narrowed down to... BTW i might give randy a call and talk to him He seems to be pretty popular with all the guys here

You wont be disappointed with Randy and his work
    highly recommended and respected
    :)

He is a very nice guy. And his prices cant be beat

also have an 09 12r with a hawk. Absolutely love it and wouldn't worry about the valve not being used. Puts a huge grin on my face everytime I start it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast