This thread is part of a How-to series for some of the basic functions of the site. I've locked the thread until I complete the others (URL's, Quotes, and YouTube links) and then I'll post a single new thread with links for all of them in it. My apologies for the piss-poor screenshots but hopefully it's understandable.

First thing is to Upload the photo to Buellxb in order to have access to post it. Begin by clicking the "My Pics" link.

That link will take you to the page below where you will need to click "Browse".

Now navigate your way through your computer to the photo, choose it and click "Open".

Now you can write a comment for the pic or just click "Upload".

The Pic is now part of your profile picture library and can be accessed easily for use in a thread.

Now go back to the thread you want to use the pic in, and click "Add Your Photo".

Choose the picture you want to post from your Profile library and click it.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: When adding multiple pictures, hit [Enter] BEFORE & AFTER each pic or they'll run horizontal and off-screen or mess up the text.

As always, check "Preview Reply" and hit "Post Your Reply" to see if the post will look like you want it to.