Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which injector goes in which hole?

I did switch them and they actually go the way you would not think they do..
    The whole injectors go on the same side as the cyl. they fire into and the whole points towards the port on the same side. the red one goes in front for the fort cyl and the white one goes in the rear pointing at the rear cyl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole_DeWoody View Post
    I did switch them and they actually go the way you would not think they do..
    The whole injectors go on the same side as the cyl. they fire into and the whole points towards the port on the same side. the red one goes in front for the fort cyl and the white one goes in the rear pointing at the rear cyl.
    Thank you so much brother. Tore down my 09 XB9sx and didn't come back to it for months. Forgot and didn't mark which injector goes where. Turns out my fuel pump died.

Banned
    See the injector nozzle direction to figure out where it should go. The nozzle should spray toward the valve. The injectors wires should be marker front and rear with stickers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    See the injector nozzle direction to figure out where it should go. The nozzle should spray toward the valve. The injectors wires should be marker front and rear with stickers on them.
    Unfortunately, I've noticed that the tags/stickers get work off over time. It's fairly common from what I've seen. If they are still on yours though count your lucky stars and make a note of it somewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12