Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in Seattle area with Hawk

I am looking to get a Hawk performance exhaust & am wondering if there is anyone here in the Seattle area that has 1 because I'd like to hear it up close & personal.

Haven't heard a Hawk exhaust yet around here sorry...I went with speacial ops exhaust (along with other mods and tuning) myself. Have had it for about two years and am still very happy everytime I start the her up. If Hawk is just a gutted out stock muffler then can't imagine they sound that much different. I did keep the servo intact. Where you at? I work for city of Renton and live in Seattle (Northgate). If not interested in a sound clip...would love to get another Buell buddy to ride with Fish.

I just finally saw this today. I'm in Burien but will be moving to Puyallup when I get back from Orlando on the 17th. We should definitely remap it & ride like mofo's

Hey fish, I live near Puyallup. Currently got a Drummer on mine - pretty happy with it. Let me know when you get in the area - maybe go for a ride (if we ever get a break in the weather)

Bonney lakr

I'd like to hear one live as well. I have the spec ops and it sounds like a hollow can. Been thinking about sending it to Randy.

Marysville here. If I can get my mountain bike sold, my muffler is off to Randy ASAP. If anyone wants to ride Chuckanut Drive or Hwy 9, hit me up - weather's getting better.

Fish! It's your future neighbor here. We need to get all of the above together and ride out to Wenatchee one weekend!

Im in guys.. Lets put somethin together. :D

Im west seattle. Keep me in the loop.

7mary3, I was just up at Galbraith last weekend. That place has some big hits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast