Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I think im almost there

Did you pull the base off as well so the air temperature sensor was disconnected / reconnected? I know on my Uly the O2 sensor connector and cyllinder-head temperature sensor wires were originally positioned so they would get worn with engine vibrations. They are both under the airbox base so they might be worth double-checking. From what other guys have reported bad wiring with either of these sensors will cause you grief but I don't know if the symptoms would match what you have seen.
    I'm afraid I'm not much help with poor running diagnosis as I have been blessed with 60,000 miles of good running with my Uly. I did go through my bike when it was new looking for places where electrical wires get get worn through so maybe I got lucky and prevented some headaches.

the air tep sensor was connected but i unplugged it and then plugged it back together so i guess it had a bad connection maybe. 60,000 miles thats awesome u definitly take good care of it and u got it new. thats the problem with mine. the guy who bought it new had it repoed from him then i bought it then it got stolen from me then that guy rode it and messed it all up and now i finall got it back on the road.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456