, owner, header, insured, months, total, frame, babied, $3,800, company, thinking, problem, tires, brought, crashed, harley, opens, smack, bearing, wheel, sctatches" /> Dealer CRASHED MY BIKE! - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealer CRASHED MY BIKE!

lawyer is best idea. we make people sign the waiver about car being driven by mechanics is your insurance. never used it though. are wash boy wrecked two trucks and did 20k in damage. we covered everything under our insurance.

yeah I dont see them footing the bill themselves I bet they would go through there insurance

+1 one on the lawyer.

Any new news?

here in Ca. we have a state bureau of automotive repair. I once had a complaint about a motorcycle repair, they made the shop fix it right. look under state departments in the gov. pages and call them. If they are like Ca. the shop will snap **** and quick.

My condolences on your ride bro. :(
    I understand the whole situation and I understand that the dealer should def pay for your bike, but........how bad is the bike, like really? I low sided mine a few years back, replaced what broke, and checked the tank for leaks, it was fine and i keep riding it.

That's really ****ed up. I'd say get a lawyer, go through theyre insurance and See about a deal on a nice and pretty 1125 (for the hassel)

My $0.02

Whatever you do DO NOT go through your insurance, as was stated before you will be raped by ANY insurance company you go with for years to come if you claim it. If you don't want to get a lawyer involved right away, try talking to your state's attorney general, they handle this kind of stuff all the time. Google it on the web, in Ohio they have a website where you can fill out a complaint online. I did this with the phone/satellite company when they tried bullying me around for months and not honor an agreement, one call to the attorney general and they were bending over backwards!! You can do this with no expense to you, I think this should be your first action. After that comes a lawyer, but I don't think it will ever get to that. If they wrecked your bike, you have them by the short hairs!

the dealer wrecking your bike is total BS!! Look in your area phonebook, I'm sure there are local LAWYERS that are "biker" friendly. Then give one a call, the dealership that wrecked your bike may even be known for mistreating bikes. GOOD LUCK

I was getting really mad reading all the post in here untill Raven said exactly what i was thinking. Yuo probally have a cell phone...I would have called a lawyer before I even left the building. Your Insurance dosent even need to know about it, and they SHOULD NOT!!!! You dont call them, consult with AS MANY LAWYERS YUO HAVE TIME TO, unless you deal with a reputibale one already. Get on it now. Like yeaterday now. Lawyer up. What would the dealer do if you messed up one of there bikes on the show-room floor? Tell them its not personall. That is what they would tell you.
    good luck

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast