Thread: My Money Pit

Hey guys, heres a couple pics of my money pit. Its an 05 xb12scg. I got it back in november completely stock and have been dumping time and money into it ever since. I did a breather reroute, cheese grater hack, some new bars/mirrors and some new power pilot 2cts. I want to get a pipe badly,but am a little short on cash but am thinking about getting a hawk. I don't really care for the tank bag I have on it in the pics, so if anyones interested shoot me offers. If the price is right I just might sell it and hopefully be able to afford that pipe:) Any feedback on the bike will be appreciated Thanks Guys

Looks good. I would loose the tank bag except for when needed. The pilots are some great tires too by the way.

Thanks and I only had the tank bag on for a short ride to see if it got in my way, which it didn't, but I took it off immediatley

Ny gut won't allow a tank bag.
    Do the Hawk. You won't regret it. Sounds great and adds a nice grunt factor.

Thanks and I only had the tank bag on for a short ride to see if it got in my way, which it didn't, but I took it off immediatley
    I had thought about buying this same tank bag. Now that I see though it looks huge! Looks like you could rest your chin on it.

Nice bike. I am in the same position...wanting a new pipe, not wanting to spend the cash right now.

Do you have the snap on pieces for the bag? The top clear map pouch and the rear pouch?

That's my favorite color combination, black with yellow/gold wheels. Looks nice. I've never seen such a huge tank bag. It looks it would be right up under your chin while riding.

Can you fit a 6 pack or two in there?:D

Like those bar end mirrors. I have that tank bag, I use it daily back and forth to work, but I like to get rid of it when I go play.

I have everything for the bag(clips, map and other pouch). You can definatley fit alot in it.