Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My XB12R

I saw the new black & red Firebolt in Sept,06 on the Buell site, and just had to have it. I had ridden many @ the free test days @ various dealers and knew I would get one, but when I saw this one, one word...WOW. Well after checking nation wide,and waiting nearly two months, I got a dealer to trade a bike for this one for me.So its starting to get cold and I just got my bike, what to do....well needless to say I ride everyday that there isn't snow on the ground. Almost 2000 miles later, the bike is still stock, and I am pretty happy just the way it is. Been thinking about the license & turn signal relocator from adrenilin-moto. It's such a great bike the way it is....Black and red, 1203cc, sexy agressive styling, outstanding handling, and the power band is great, just twist the throttle, no matter the gear, and go. I will be at the thunder drags this year racing, so we'll see what changes will result then. Thanks again for a great site, very informative as well as interesting, will be telling everyone I know.

Administrator
    Thanks and welcome! Do you have any pics of your Buell that you could post? If you can't host your own images you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

buellparts@yahoo.com

Hi Jeremy, I e-mailed a couple of pics to you. I will take more when the damb snow melts,lol.Thanks

Administrator
    What's up. The bike looks nice. Those pics are the perfect size. I'd love to see some better pics soon.

07 how tall are you

5'11

How are your insurance rates with the R ?
    I am looking for a lightning in the black/red scheme. So sharp! There is a firebolt just like yours available where I am right now, but I know the insurance company is going to freak out over the R. They always do. So I have been shying away from it. I could change my mind, however.How bad is your premium, if I may ask?
    tks

The premiums arent even noticeablely different. I am through progressive and when I was looking at them both there wasnt hardly a noticeable difference in premiums. Its not like Jap bikes, when you add a fairing you add $100 to your insurance.

nice bike bro.. I got its twin on the way so let me know any mods u might find!!!

cool, your gonna love it......and all the looks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast