I saw the new black & red Firebolt in Sept,06 on the Buell site, and just had to have it. I had ridden many @ the free test days @ various dealers and knew I would get one, but when I saw this one, one word...WOW. Well after checking nation wide,and waiting nearly two months, I got a dealer to trade a bike for this one for me.So its starting to get cold and I just got my bike, what to do....well needless to say I ride everyday that there isn't snow on the ground. Almost 2000 miles later, the bike is still stock, and I am pretty happy just the way it is. Been thinking about the license & turn signal relocator from adrenilin-moto. It's such a great bike the way it is....Black and red, 1203cc, sexy agressive styling, outstanding handling, and the power band is great, just twist the throttle, no matter the gear, and go. I will be at the thunder drags this year racing, so we'll see what changes will result then. Thanks again for a great site, very informative as well as interesting, will be telling everyone I know.