Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum section for Buell X1, M2 and S3 riders

Administrator
    I know this forum was designed for Buell XB riders, but I feel it's important to offer a section for Buellers trying to keep it old school. Welcome X1, M2 and S3 riders!

hi there tubers! ;)

X1 rider present.

This forum makes me want to drop everything I'm doing and mod the hell out of my bike. Its bad enough I stare out the window all day at work and watch it stare right back @ me!

Administrator
    I know exactly what you mean. I'm still trying to figure out how to own a Buell without working.? Yazzie, if you so choose, you can head up the growth of the X1, M2, S3 forum on buellxb.com. I really want to assign moderators soon for the different forum segments.

sounds good to me....i'll try to get on here more often.

also...Was riding today, sitting in a parking lot about to meet with some ladies when I noticed white smoke coming from the ignition. shut her off, tried to salvage, but wasn't able to. So I walked home sitting here looking at this book trying to figure out how to fix it to at least get my baby home. Lets hope it goes smooth so I don't have to worry tonight. or crack and end up in a tent next to my bike.

I would feel bad for you....but instead I am jealous that you actually got to ride. i am looking out the window at 6 inches of new snow! WHY DO I LIVE IN MICHIGAN??

I've been riding a lot lately so I haven't had time to post. I was at 10,500 miles on my last post and today I just passed 12,100 miles. feels like nothing at all!!

so here is my update. I had the bolts on my headers come loose to the point that I lost one somewhere in Utah. Bought a box of three and repaired in New Mexico which was the closest Napa auto parts. Bike has been back firing when I close the throttle. very minimal. usually two loud shots in second, maybe one in 3rd around 3k rpm.
    brakes need changing. tires are awesome. wanna upgrade to diablos. need a total tune up when I make it back to Tempe. I have a paycheck coming in on the 28th so I'll make sure I have my 12k done at harley.
    one question I did have is, who would take it to a smaller shop rather then harley for the 12k tune up? just curious. money is NOT a problem. so let me know what you think about mechanics and etc.
    Yazzie

good mechanics can be found anywhere...

depends on what service you get at the shop you go too

Administrator
    I really thought we would have more old school Buell riders starting to pop in here. Pass on the word if any of you XB guys know some X1, M2 or S3 riders.

Lots of those Tubers are hardcore for badweb.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast