, injuries, pulled, wrote, quickie, aghhhhh, friggin, friday, written, wanker, night, front" /> Written Off..Aghhhhh....!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Written Off..Aghhhhh....!!!

sorry to hear that aussie .Glad you are ok. finally sounds like you got the clutch issue sorted to then have this happen , hope you can get another Buell around there.

It's great that you're alright Aussie, a bike can be replace, life and limb can't. Time for an upgrade!

Bloodyhell another person goes down. Almsot happen to me last week lad. Some wanker talking on her celly cut me off

Now you have a parts bike for the new CR I'm sure you'll get. Glad you're OK.

Thanks all ...good to hear the well wishes..!!
    Still devistated that I lost me CR..but not sure on what to do now...the Mrs wants me to spend the insurance money on something a little safer...like a ski boat she says...something all of us can enjoy she says..lol. It has definatley spooked me a bit though, maybe next time I wouldnt be so lucky. I only took 2 pics with me phone..not the best cos I couldnt bare to look at it all smashed up...still had sexy arse though..lol. Ill post soon. Thanks again all ....ride safe..

Oi 07Bolt...now thats one hot chick..:D

Hey Aussie, Sorry to hear about the accident. This has been the first time in a LONG time I have been able to get to the forum. Man!!! Those cagers'll get you every time. Glad you weren't hurt. I hear you about the Mrs. Got one myself. Ski boats are nice but they ain't bikes. Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12