Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: problem starting up my toy

D'oh! Looks familiar.

I got the bike's TPS reset today, so all is cool for the time being. Hope you get your bike running soon 04Buell12!

OK so i checked my 77 connectors (both sides and they looked fine. well actually real good. No signs of carbon or any high temps. So since i was in there i opened all the connections. they all looked fine. I opened up my 44 connection and while the bike was off was the only way i wasn't able to read any ohms on the between each other. they were all at .05-.15 when the bike was on and when the bike was on the ACV for all three were 17 and when i revved (~2k RPM) the engine they jumped to 35-40. across the battery (bike on and turned) the Voltage read 12.75
    now not sure.
    Now the 4-pin connector with the 3-wires, when i measered its Ohms with the engine block it said OL for all 3. this is that infinity right? pretty sure. anyways so i think i did all the checks right and they all seemed fine. whats the next step fellas? or do i just take it to the buell dealer and ask for it to be rebuilt/refurbished?

now that updated replacement regulator seems like it may be a way to go. whats your thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12