, cardio, http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/139/l_f7c943c7d79244a3a3175fa211f0d55f.jpg, 26lbs, tires, 33lbs, stunter, chromoly, front, range, git-ups, beginner, http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/150/l_c0fd5ca9ae7a4a059fab51fd9ef5271b.jpg, include, bikes, title, http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/115/l_6348771c04264dc09e8115333d6e2558.jpg, http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/113/l_e4d33275a8ce48899bcdaf672ca2abfd.jpg, riding, hardtail, power, trial, jumping, buellchick, jumper, expert, fsrxc, skate" /> Bicycles........ leg power type
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicycles........ leg power type

Well finally time to upgrade our pedal bike selection.

Greatful I am finally able to afford it

Got Sara (BuellChick) a Trek 6700 WSR and myself a Specialized FSRxc Expert and Trek 1.2 road bike and a 2006 Specialized P1 Dirt Jumper for the skate park, cant wait to get out and ride!!!

Well here they are, lets see what all you have as well, I know some have posted pics of their bikes already but figure this would be a firm base for the Mt Bikes.

Mine.......(28lbs) Full Susp., hydraulic disc brakes, lock out shocks, getting up there in the quality, didnt want to throw out $4500 for the bike I really wanted so this will more than do

(19lbs)CF forks, it is what it is.. Gotta get in my cardio

My stunter, (33lbs) Halo wheels and tires, Chromoly Frame, mechanical rear disc, aluminum chainring guard, 100mm Forks, just basic to beat on.

Sara's.... (26lbs) Hydraulic disc brakes, lock outs on the front end, went with a hardtail as she doesnt do much jumping or heavy trial riding

Our Old git-ups, weak I know

Mechanical disc brakes and heavy, mid range, good beginner bike.

Sara's OLD one!!!!!

edit: title to include all pedal bikes

i used to huck the gnar on a giant faith 3, but quickly found that pedal-power wasn't for me (I'm lazy on the cardio especially with a 45 pound freeride rig heh)

nice collection you have there

Looks good man

Tear up the trails!!

Rad. I'm a Specialized man myself. Used to ride 20 - 30 miles a day on my rockhopper.

This was the bike I wanted but running $4400 it is just to much for me to throw down, knowing I will beat on it. Would have loved to get a hold of a 29er but just wasnt in my price range for a Full Susp bike

Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon

access frame 119 bucks, shimano xt, fork swap, 19.26lbs. handles pretty decent climbs like a bitch. Its nice how riding a bike makes riding a motorcycle seem like sitting on a couch

I've had mountain bikes, and enjoy riding around in the woods, but I just never actually get around to doing it, so I eventually got rid of them and stopped getting more since I just used them as an excuse to stop swerving around potholes on the road.

This is my most common ride. No more fenders as my ride to work is too short to need them anymore, plus I've been looking for an old touring frame for that weather. I know there's newer bikes around but I specifically searched for this frame for a couple years because I love that fork and the color scheme. It's a cyclocross frame but I don't really take this one off road either. I figure it's good to have the extra strength for riding in the city where I'm jumping over pot holes and on/off/over random things. It's pretty much all ultegra 9 speed with a single front chainring....

and opposite of you I'm currently trying to clear things out. I rarely used this bike, and my new office is too close to bother putting on a pair of cycling shoes, so it got sold about 2 weeks ago for some Buell money. This one was an older caad5 frame I had with Sram rival 10speed with only about 445 miles on it when I sold it.

That last one was actually my alternative to my last road bike. I sold it after I had only put about 350 miles on it in a year and a half because it just felt too clean smooth to actually be a bicycle. I sold it and rode the blue/white one around, but eventually just stopped needing that many gears anyway. This one was more fun to build than it was to actually ride. Six13, loved the fork on it, full dura ace 10speed, which I hated. They made me miss my old DA 9 speed since the day I switched. Even the brakes on this thing were carbon fiber. I know "too smooth for a bicycle" sounds random, but imagine if someone made you trade in your buell for a new shiny zx10r. It may be lighter and faster, but it wouldn't have a soul, and definitely wouldn't seem as fun to ride.

and for the record, from someone who was a bike mechanic in college, don't buy mountain bikes with hydraulic disc brakes unless you're gonna work on your bike yourself, haha, you're gonna make the poor mechanic hate you.

I will have to take a snap shot of my tattoo artist bike, he has an old road bike he built from all old components but the bike looks brand new and super clean lines.

To each their own, as far as working on the brakes or the entire bike I will after the first year since I have free inspections/adjustments/maintenance:D

Im fixin to drop some cash on a Gary Fisher Rumble Fish. I ride every Sunday.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast