Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking at getting a Ulysses

Get one. I've got the XT version which is slightly lower and more road orientated. It's my all rounder as it gets me to work and is my days off machine for hooning around. It's the only bike I've had that without me trying, has me dragging a foot on the deck without any knees out. First time it happened I wondered what was going on. I'm within 1/32nd" of running out of tyre on the back and trust me I'm no wannabe racer.
    Plenty of opportunities to add bits to it to personalise it too.

You will not regret it!!!!

Best bike I have ever owned. I did a 500 round trip last month and it handled well at all times on lanes, motorways and on the dirt at the camp site i stayed on.

I say again:

You will not regret it!

buellyssesxt
    WTF! I've been cloned! Awesome!

I had the XT, it was perfect for 2 up riding. The X is even cooler (off-road). My wife and kids loved going on rides with me, more room, and a back-rest. My wife hates the back of my Lightning.:D

split the difference and get a xbsTT. suspension and general geometry of the Uly, but with slighly lower ride height and a little steeper fork rake (not as steep as the regular lightning). I am 5'8" and love it and have gone both on and off road with it. it also has the front fender package of the Uly for better clearance.

I love mine,it's an 09 XT. It corners great & can lean alot, even slow. Very torque-e at lower rpm range, tops out at 7 grand but thats the limiter kickin in. Not a dirtbike ,but handles dirt much better than crotch rocket or cruiser. At times I wish there was an adjustible handle bar setup so you could sit straight up like a dirt bike ,then go lower for twisties. You will enjoy the bike!

I love mine,it's an 09 XT. It corners great & can lean alot, even slow. Very torque-e at lower rpm range, tops out at 7 grand but thats the limiter kickin in. Not a dirtbike ,but handles dirt much better than crotch rocket or cruiser. At times I wish there was an adjustible handle bar setup so you could sit straight up like a dirt bike ,then go lower for twisties. You will enjoy the bike!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12