Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Buell XB12SS For sale in Toronto, Canada.

I apologize if "starting ****" involves stepping in and pointing out something that is factual. I am not one to let misinformation swirl about...what is the point of this forum if people can't step in with facts? Someone was called a liar for stating a price for a new Buell at current market price, I stepped in to confirm with first-hand experience, Simple as that.

The xb12 was 7k the xb9 was 6k, fact. I can't speak for the West Coast. I phoned Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, etc.) Also, I do not think post count or join date is an accurate measure of intelligence or experience, but I appreciate the advice nonetheless. Good day.

Super Moderator
    I think if you asked most people around here, a 2010 xb12 would fetch far more than 7k at the dealers. Where did you find these prices? Were they OTD? If so I'll seriously consider buying another Buell, just to have the 2010 upgrades.

I didn't say post count or join date is a measure of intelligence, in fact I didn't even mention intelligence. The strength of your forum contribution is. Sorry if I take post count and join date into consideration when determining how much someone could possibly have contributed to the community. My bad.

Let's talk again when you've written a how to, or done something nice for another Buell rider.

(PS lshd stocks the lightning long frame pucks, I just got some in the mail. When you're ready to tune your late-model Buell, shoot me a text and I'll give you a hand.)

Ride safe, bud.Â* I'm not going to play the penis measuring game with you.
    Oh come on!! Thats always a fun game :)

I'll give you $4,500 cash (well actually, I only have about half the cash right now, but I'll get the rest to you asap I promise). This is really breaking my balls because I've seen NEW 2010 XB12's going for $3,500 but I'm generous so $4,500 cash, half now and half whenever I feel like sending it. With the price I'm offering, I'm assuming you'll hand deliver it to my house in Maine? Don't drive it though or else I'll have to dock $500 from my offer because of the increase in mileage on the odometer.

wtf is up with the massive lowball. and to come back and try to justify it?

"...you can charge a million dollars for all I care..."

do you not see what's wrong with saying this when you take your other posts into account? your logic amuses me.. it's like analyzing the youtube videos that 12 year old pseudo-philosophers post, only better because it includes buells

that being said, uhh, will you accept $4,500? :p just playin', nice bike. looks mean

Wow! What a roller coaster of a ride on the Buell prices. My 1125 was 12K before the fire sale, I finally bought it right in the middle of the Harley freak out for $6500 otd. + a complete new set of plastic for $50, riding armor jacket + pants for $25!! Now I just looked at my dealers website and they have a used one for 8k. I wish I would have had more money to buy 3 or 4 bikes. I would have made a killing!!

Hey dont want to rain on anybodys parade but I just checked out cycletrader.com and chopperexchange.com and found 09 xb12 long 1476 miles for $5950. + 2 more 09's with 1351 and 1171 miles for $6900. and a 2010 xb9 with 420 miles for $5500. The deals are still out there if you look for them.

muSh, saying something to your face is the least of my worries son. You trying to insult me? Ive been called worse by far better. Your more low grade then i first thought if your trying to defend yourself over this. If You cant afford a bike then dont bother anyone. If you dont like my price then STFU. Making a 3G lowball offer on my ride is insulting. And it makes you look like a bum. So go ride your imaginary bike.

Well its overpriced for sure, but this thread sure is ridiculous.

Thanks dorado20, she is a great bike and havn't seen one like it anywhere. Awsome ride. Im really trying every angle to keep it.

Hope you like the bike as with your HUB ask price no doubt you will be enjoying it a long long time....unless you can find another Newfie who might be willing to dish out for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast