Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I love my Buell...

Decided to stop by a local Eagle leather shop to look for some riding gear, and it looked like a damned HD dealership. Every dude is hanging out decked out head to toe in brand new leather gear - riddled with HD emblems everywhere. I come rolling up with the Drummer growling. Everyone stops and looks... I'm the only Buell rider there, its unique. Its not a heavy, chrome laden, under powered cruiser that everyone seems to own - and above all - it's a blast to ride!

God, I love my Buell...

thats more romantic than the bachelorette kissing 10 guys in one night. Yeah I watch it

its funny how these hd guys buy the bikes and the leathers so they can feel like bad boys a few weekends out of the year.but when you come up on a buell they look at you like your an outlaw.

so they can feel like bad boys a few weekends out of the year. but when you come up on a buell they look at you like your an outlaw.
    they know who the real bad boys are.

AMEN!

We is da non-conformists.
    The parking lot at the bar next to the HD dealer in G'boro is pretty crowded on Saturdays. And every time I take off from the dealer with my Hawkified XB12Ss roaring, head turn.

I get that same thing! I was at the Gas Station in Lees Summit,Mo and a bunch of Jap sport bikes were there hanging out and stared at me, like what the hell is that. Feels good to be different. XB12's are a blast to hang on too.

Mike

Ya haven't gotten that experience yet, but I can't wait til I do. I still enjoy the cagers response; turning into window lickers with that dumbfounded stare, eyes wide, jaw dropped look as you pull up or pass them. :)

Yep, we get a lot of foregin people that are somewhat hip and they can't figure out why I put a Harley engine in a rice rocket.

Yep, we get a lot of foregin people that are somewhat hip and they can't figure out why I put a Harley engine in a rice rocket.
    I think Erik Buell wonders the same thing sadly. If I remember he didn't want to put this engine in the bike. Harley made him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast