Thread: Dual Headlight Modification - No Change in Other Functions

I know it's common to switch some wires around under the fly screen so that both headlights are on at once.

My issue with that is that I wanted my parking light to work just like it should still. My simple enough modification keeps all other bulbs and switches working as intended, with the exception of the low beam staying on when you flip the switch to high.

I simply took apart the switch housing on the handlebar and soldered a wire to short circuit the power supply to the switch and the wire going to the low beam. The teal wire is the power supply, the yellow wire goes to the low beam, and the white wire goes to the high beam. This keeps a constant supply of power to the low beam, regardless of switch position.

YouTube - Buell XB Headlight Switch Modification

Stay tuned for DIY emergency flashers (hazard lights). I just need to find a suitable switch to go where the Uly heated grips switch goes. The circuit to make this works is very simple.

Over my head but it looks like good stuff. Either way you should see if you can shrink your pictures down a little so that the link on the right side of the screen isn't blocking all of your text.