Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust Warning!!! (FMF Apex CF/TI exhaust)

i love my barker great sound and with no other mods yet is fluid through acceleration cant praise it enough

Is there a time frame that they are looking at? I got mine on in October last year and nothing wrong with mine.....yet

I don't know too many details other than a lot of ppl have been having problems with the CF models. The rest are fine I guess, and I did like it while I had it.

Just a question, but have they fixed the issue with the pipes themselves, or are they just going to replace yours with another one that will explode?

Same thing happened to my buddies

They are now sending me the stainless steel, no more CF are being sold in that model as far as I know.

"Pulled over twice" Holy cow that sucks dude. Glad you were able to get out of the tickets.

I've heard of several exploding FMF's on BWB. People who ride hard and track day regulars blow them out pretty quickly. My understanding is they have reversed the materials. The skin is now Ti and the end cap is CF. They have replaced exploded cans with that and it seems to be much more durable.

Here is an example. Love this bike. The owner obviously does a lot of trackdays, returned his exploded CF can and got this in exchange.

http://img836.imageshack.us/i/fmfti.jpg/

I ride my bike pretty hard, and nothing yet after 6K with the FMF on it. Hopefully it isnt all of them!

Hey guys, there has been a lot of discussion about seats for our bikes and I have found a company that that is offering the seat for 1125R and CR (and others I think) for about $150. I don't have any affiliation with them other than being happy with my purchase. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give their web info. Paulrlotton@aol.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12