, completely, anythingno, change, putting, uncomfortable, clubmans, question, thing, clubman, motorcycle, touching, dotcom, superstore, basically, fancy, cheap" /> Bars. Clubmans or Superbike??????????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bars. Clubmans or Superbike??????????

Okay, so question guys. Which way should I go??? I'm looking to change out the bar on my 05 blast due to it putting me in an uncomfortable position when I tuck. I'm not looking for anything fancy, though I've eyed some cheap clip ons;). But basically it comes down to one thing. Will the clubman bar from motorcycle superstore dotcom fit my 05 blast without it touching my tank?? And be able to put in locking position? I've heard both ways from people some have it fit perfectly fine with no alterations but some say they use risers. I'm just asking without anything(no risers. Nothin) if not how do the superbike bars feel? I know they are completely different from our bicycle stock handlebars but is it THAT much different?

And to anyone with clubmans how does the riding feel on those?

anyone?

Hey im sorry i dont have a blast so i cant say. I know you can get a pair of clubmans to try for around $35.

Yeah there actually even a little cheaper 22.99 off motorcycle superstore. But thanks for answering man!

love clubmans on my XB

the superstore clubmans are a bit steep (read insanely aggressive down angle) at probably a goo 30degrees down they put a lot of stress on your hands/wrists.
    on the XB they also had a tendency to bump the frame if you tried to angle them less (pull them back a bit)

but even at the crazy angle I still did a 6 hour day on the bike followed by a 4 hour day.

turn in is great, front tire/mid corner stability is unreal, and in corner push back is damn skippy

I think any 7/8" bar should work. Hard to remember the exact set up on a blast. I sold mine in 04, but I'm 99% sure. For 23$ just try em.

I have a set of clubmans on mine and I love them, they are a touch steeper than may be common on a GXSR or CBR, but they feel great and the bike looks fast sitting still.:D

IYAOYAS
    glad you are liking the bars :D

to be honest when I start getting aggressive in the corners I start to miss that set of bars over the Cr set I have now

Yea, I considered looking for something with a little less angle, but I think I would miss them too. Thanks for the hook up, I powder coated them and they look sweet.:)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast